10.3.06

harold and kumar, cure for the common cold and kill bill vol.1

HBO has a nice little double feature on tonite, which is nice 'cuz i'm laying home nursing a cold so it doesnt ruin the rest of my weekend.. I'd never seen Harold and Kumar, and considering i'm the target audience, that surprised me.. pretty funny, and I know more than ever that Neil Patrick Harris looks just like my brother... now Kill Bill v1 is on, and I haven't seen that in awhile..

but I promised a cure for the common cold - create a little sauna for your head in your bathroom sink.. turn on the hot water, and plug up the drain, then drape a towel over your head and try to seal off the area as much as possible.. then you just gotta wait for things to loosen.. I wont go into details, but it's not for the squeamish.. if you've been eating dairy you might be there for awhile...

No comments: