13.3.06

1st night at skinner (a ghost story?)

First night we had keys for the house on skinner, no furniture or electricity.. me and my buddy Pham decide we better take our guits over and check out the acoustics of the new place.. we had come in and out of one room a couple times and I had to re-open the window, even though I was pretty sure I'd opened it the last time I was in the room... at some point, he left to get more candles or something(hopefully, not more Amber Bock) and I was alone in there... I remember walking around for awhile in the dark and semi-dark, and then just having the most chilling feeling go up my back, standing up the hair on the back of my neck... I dont know if I've ever ran faster, gunning it for the backdoor and out to the big open backyard... not sure what it was.. and never heard/saw anything strange in the house again.. but there was that weird vibe all seemed to get from the garage/loft in back..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, as your former roommate and resident of that old dark house on Skinner, all I can say about the window was that all the windows were either hoplessly stuck or loose and, furthermore, you were probably HIGH!

That chill up your back? It was a drafty house for crying out loud!

Your always the skeptic ex-roomate
-Scooter!

tombstoned said...

ha! you werent there that nite.. and you deny the weirdness up in the loft out back???

Anonymous said...

Okay, the loft was creepy...no doubt about that! After that vist to the loft, I can never look at a tennis ball the same way again.