17.3.06

cold couches and crappy combos

So, I got a little rocked at poker last nite (possibly because i was winning so many damned hands!), and decided (wisely) to not drive home and to crash on my buddy's couch instead.. said buddy gets up for work at 330 tho, so I did as well.. before I fell asleep, I had my mind set on a McD's breakfast combo, since it's been awhile... on the way home, I forget about the 24 hour one on Elston, and decide to check out the one on Western, to see if it was still open.. it wasnt.. but by now, I've got a greasy egg mcmuffin on my mind - so I head back to Elston... I order a #3 and am on my way.. only to reach in the bag and pull out fries!!! egads.. if I hadn't been so tired I woulda been pissed.. I dont know if they dont serve breakfast until a certain time or what, but I ate the 1/4 pounder with a growing since of sadness and loss.. heh, well not really.. so, the Large coke still has me awake (I guess I"m up for the day now).. btw, that pic is what a near-full moon looks like through the smeared windows and screen in my office... I get home, and after what seemed like a real long time taken to park in a pretty large spot, I spot this dude walking towards me on the sidewalk.. and he's weaving like a madman - there was just not enough sidewalk for his gait.. it's like quarter til 4 at this point, and I'd say it was in the 30s/40s - this guy has a short sleeved shirt and tie on, and no jacket.. sure hope he knew where he was going - shoulda got a pic .. alrite, I guess I'm gonna go find out what's on the tube at 5:30 a.m... actually the sun's breaking, maybe I'll go for a walk...

No comments: